Welcome to the Boys Winter Volleyball Championships presented by the First Point Foundation for 2024!
Learn about First Point here: https://firstpointvolleyball.com
The First Point Boys Volleyball Clinic will be held on Friday, January 12th, 2024 in McCormick Place Hall F from 6 pm to 8 pm. All registration is on Ticket Spice: https://n3tvolleyball.ticketspice.com/first-point-boys-volleyball-clinic-at-the-bwvc. See flyer on Welcome page!
General Information:January 13,14,15, 2024 in Chicago McCormick Place
Event Description: Open/USA/Club divisions: Three day Festival Format (except for 12s) with Elimination Playoffs on Monday. All teams play at least 1 match on Monday. 12s are a 2 day event playing on Saturday and Sunday.
1. Line up sheets will be available onsite.
2. Warmup Balls: Along with Molten, The BWVC will check -out warmup balls. ID required.
As noted on AES and in the Championship Manual, below are the Coach Rostering Requirements for team
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE TEAMS/COACHES MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING.
1. Coach Safe Sport Certification
2. Coach IMPACT Certification
Contact your Regional Association for IMPACT training requirements, relevant detail.
3. Coach Background Check Clearance
Event Roster & Medical/Emergency Release Requirements:1. All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
-Note: players 18 years and older must be Safesport certified.
2. All players must meet age classifications requirements. NOTE: Age waiver players are only eligible in the specified divisions for qualification events and national competitions (National & Regional Qualifiers and the Junior Olympics)
3. All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
A staff member listed on the roster for the team/club will be with the team/club at all times during while attending this competition.
4. All coaches are required to be Impact and Safe Sport certified.
5. A staff member listed on the roster for the team will be with this team and have access to medical/emergency release for each player listed on the official roster.
6. The team understands it is subject to any and all penalties for incorrect or incomplete information on this form.
Foreign team requirements link: https://usavolleyball.org/forms-and-information/
2024 University Athlete link: To be added.
N3T Volleyball and 2nd City Volleyball