Welcome to the Boys Winter Volleyball Championships 2023!
General Information:January 14,15,16, 2022 in Hall B of Chicago McCormick Place
Event Description: Open/USA/Club divisions: Three day Festival Format with Elimination Playoffs on Monday. All teams play at least 1 match on Monday.
The BWVC is an USAV Boys National Qualifier for the BJNC. This event operates under the guidelines of the USAV Boys Championship Manual. The BWVC tournament ball is the Molten FLISTATIC (V5M5000-3).
Results are posted at AES.
SPECIAL NOTE: DO NOT LEAVE THE VENUE ON ANY DAY WITHOUT VERIFYING YOUR PLAYING/OFFICIATING FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF PLAY or TIE-BREAKING SETS.
Materials needed at event 2023:
1. Line up sheets will be available onsite.
2. Warmup Balls: Along with Molten, The BWVC will provide warmup balls to each court.
No personal volleyballs should be brought into the hall.
3. Tie-breaker see Boys manual.
Please take note of the information listed below:
As noted on AES and in the Championship Manual, below are the Coach Rostering Requirements for team
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE TEAMS/COACHES MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING.
1. Coach Safe Sport Certification
2. Coach IMPACT Certification
Contact your Regional Association for IMPACT training requirements, relevant detail.
3. Coach Background Check Clearance
This should be obtained through your Regional Association or SportsEngine at registration.
We will schedule 1st Referees for all rounds. The cadre includes a large contingent of International, National, Junior National officials, and Region officials. In the case of circumstances beyond our control, coaches may be asked to assist (as we have done for years).
Event Roster & Medical/Emergency Release Requirements:1. All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
-Note: players 18 years and older must be Safesport certified.
2. All players must meet age classifications requirements. NOTE: Age waiver players are only eligible in the specified divisions for qualification events and national competitions (National & Regional Qualifiers and the Junior Olympics)
3. All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
A staff member listed on the roster for the team/club will be with the team/club at all times during while attending this competition.
4. All coaches are required to be Impact and Safe Sport certified.
5. A staff member listed on the roster for the team will be with this team and have access to medical/emergency release for each player listed on the official roster.
6. The team understands it is subject to any and all penalties for incorrect or incomplete information on this form.
7. The roster for any team earning a bid will be frozen as submitted on this form.
Foreign team requirements link: https://usavolleyball.org/forms-and-information/
Athletic trainers will be available. Please be sure to bring your own medical kits/first aid supplies or be prepared to purchase it. Standard emergency protocols will be followed in case of injury. Coaches, you are required to have your USAV Medical Release information with you at all times during the event.
There will be onsite concessions. Please be sure to adhere to all food/beverage restrictions. Absolutely NO carry-in food (coolers) are allowed anywhere in the facility. Team's that violate any of the facilities rules may be sanctioned.
2023 University Athlete link: To be added.
Thank you and Enjoy!
N3T Volleyball and 2nd City Volleyball